Our most significant projects so far include:
- completion and correction of the Esref Kovačević's copy of the Holy Qur'an, funded by the Research Center for Islamic History, Art and Culture (IRCICA) in Istanbul.
- decoration (including calligraphy inscriptions), painting and reconstruction of various culturally and religiously significant objects in Bosnia and Herzegovina, including:
- Gazi Husrev-beg Mosque in Sarajevo
- Sarač Ismail's mosque and tekke (khaniqah) in Sarajevo
- Hrasnica mosque
- Čaršijska mosque in Stolac
- Ćuprijska mosque in Stolac
- mosque in Uzunovići (Stolac)
- Ilhami-baba's mausoleum in Travnik
- tekke and mausoleum in Oglavak, near the city of Fojnica
- Mimar Sinan's mosque in Sarajevo
- Sinan's tekke in Sarajevo
- cataloging and decoding various epigraphic inscriptions. Thus far, thousands of inscriptions across Bosnia have been discovered and cataloged in collaboration with the State Commission for Preservation of National Monuments. These inscriptions have been written in four different languages: Arabic, Turkish, Persian and Bosnian.
- creation of more than a thousand calligraphic panels, written on paper and other materials, that include:
- Arabic inscriptions in approx. twenty books published in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- inscriptions with the verses of Holy Qur'an, Prophetic traditions (hadith) and various poems in the form of lawha (calligraphic panels)
- transcriptions of various pieces from Holy Qura'n, Gospels and Torah in Arabic, Hebrew, Latin, Greek and Old Bosnian languages (written, among other scripts, in Bosnian Cyrillic and Old Church Slavonic Cyrillic scripts)
- restoration and preservation of about ten ancient manuscripts, some of them being 600 years old
We would like to emphasize that we were given a significant coverage in the Traditional Arts And Crafts In Bosnia And Herzegovina book published by UNESCO in 2005.